Latest PlayStation2 Cheat Codes
Legendary-weapons.php">Al Bhed Primer locations
- 1. Al Bhed Salvage ship
- 2. Besaid Village. Crusaders Lodge
- 3. S.S. liki. Engine room
- 4. Kilika.Tavern
- 5. S.S. Winno. Bridge
- 6. Luca Stadium. Basement B
- 7. Luca theater. Reception
- 8. Mi'ihen Highroad
- 9. Mi'ihen Highroad. Newroad, North
- 10. Mushroom Rock Road
- 11. Djose Highroad
- 12. Moonflow
- 13. Guadosalam.House
- 14. Thunder Plains. Agency (Tell Rin that your study is going okay)
- 15. Macalania Woods
- 16. Lake Macalania
- 17. Sanubia Desert
- 18. Sanubia Desert
- 19. Al Bhed Home
- 20. Al Bhed Home. Living Quarters
- 21. Al Bhed Home. Main Corridor
- 22. Bevelle Temple (Must acquire immediately after the wedding)
- 23. The Calm Lands
- 24. Remiem Temple (Near chocobo)
- 25. The Calm lands
- 26. Omega Ruins
Jecht Sphere locations
- Oasis: Near the first save point.
- Oasis: Teleport back to the airship and go on the outside deck.
- Sanubia Desert (east): In an alcove to the east; north of the tent with the save sphere.
- Sanubia Desert (west): Search the sign near the Cactuar rock that reads "20% Off".
- Sanubia Desert (central): Near the ruins to the west; Look for the two Cactuars that are running in the desert.
- Sanubia Desert (east): Near the save point under the tent.
- Sanubia Desert (central): Trapped in a treasure chest in the far west.
- Sanubia Desert (west): Inside one of the sand whirlpools; you must exit and re-enter the area.
- Sanubia Desert: Return to the Cactuar statue and the last one automatically appears behind you.
Legendary weaponsX-Men: Legends - Play as PsylockeMoto GP 3 - Play as Wayne GardnerTerminator: Dawn Of Fate - Game Intro option
- 1. Obtained automatically after defeating the Spherimorph.
- 2. Besaid Village, to the right of the temple.
- 3. Onboard the S.S. Liki.
- 4. Luca Stadium in Basement A of Auroch's locker room.
- 5. Mi'hen highroad, southern most part.
- 6. Mushroom rock road, near the elevator.
- 7. South Moonflow.
- 8. South Macalaina Woods.
- 9. Mt. Gagazet.
- 10. Entrance/path to Thunder Plains; where two men tell you to see Seymour.